MusicBox MusicBox

Unique and Awesome

Can't think of anything else like this. The song's great and presentation is even better. The timing of everything was perfect.

8 Bit God of War 8 Bit God of War

Good, but too short.

I like the idea and was pretty interested at the start, but this is way too short. Add on a few more scenes and you might have something pretty good here.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Funny

Original, funny and unpredictable. I do prefer the older art style though, but this one isn't bad or anything. That's the only thing close to a negative thing I can say about this.

Thank you keep 'em comin.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

great animation

reminds me of an ex-girlfriend...

anyways, great animation, good story and good music. The ending was a bit cliche, but it still worked well.

Well done.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

ehhhh

Sorry, but the cutesy style, lame piano music and the overdone story is just too much.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Good, but...

Concept is good, however once that's out of the way all that remains is slow, unexciting back and forth still fighting. Still, good job.

Sad Larry Sad Larry

gooood

Well, it was a good short. it was short. And just good.

goodgood

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Fantastic

I love unique work, so great job on creating something different, with an actual message too. Hopefully this will be the start of a progression towards more interesting flash submissions.

Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

beautiful

great storyline. really easy to relate to the characters. The circumcision scene was very dramatic and the finish was unexpected.

Great job.

"Waterman" Ep. IX "Waterman" Ep. IX

good but not really my kind of humor

It was pretty smooth and must have taken a lot of work. It seems like it would make a good late night cartoon or something. I did chuckle at a few things, but really it's not my kind of humor. Though it is obviously a very popular series, you should definitely look into expanding this more.