MusicBox MusicBox

Unique and Awesome

Can't think of anything else like this. The song's great and presentation is even better. The timing of everything was perfect.

8 Bit God of War 8 Bit God of War

Good, but too short.

I like the idea and was pretty interested at the start, but this is way too short. Add on a few more scenes and you might have something pretty good here.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Funny

Original, funny and unpredictable. I do prefer the older art style though, but this one isn't bad or anything. That's the only thing close to a negative thing I can say about this.

Thank you keep 'em comin.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

oooooh this brings me back...

This totally brings me back to my secret obsession with pokemon on gameboy as a kid. The tower defense way of fighting is awesome as you can use different skills to work different strategies. The music of course was great, and the graphics were sharp but simple. If you could get the classic flashing evolving it'd be a nice touch.

Fucking Bugs Fucking Bugs

Great but room for more

The game was fun and the concept is good, but adding some different kind of weapons and perks (like flying maybe) would make it even better.
The ending was just a quick cut to the end, I didn't even see the boss die. A quick shot of him going down or something would make the ending a little more satisfying.

MrRandomist responds:

definitely! but as you should know we completely ran out of time, and as it is we had 22 hrs left to make this engine, which was quite bugged....maybe next time :D

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Awesome

The zombie survival theme has been done so many times, but you managed to add originality to it and make it something interesting and unique. Really liked the path structures and the general style of the game.

The day no one died The day no one died

I love it. Thank you.

LaserKarl responds:

You're welcome.
And thank you!

Hidden Hidden

Awesome

I really liked everything about this. Well done man, keep it up.

AwesomeSaurus responds:

Thanks! Dunno if I'll be doing to much more stuff like this though.